Innocent's Search

Sri Lankan Time

Hospital Life in Paris

Unfortunatly I've got to admitted in a hospital in Paris, I was really worried as I can not speak French very fluently and how I gonna manage all the question asked. Hospital Croix Saint Simon was the hospital and I was at the 4th floor on room no 413.

The lady doctor who came to me and asked few thing in french and I understool half of it and I excused her and told that I can understand french but I prefer if you could speak in english. I never though that doctors and most of the staff spoke good english. It made me more confortable of explaining my problem to them in a right mannar.

Somehow my medical continued for 15 days at hospital and rest at home for one year. I basically got an infection on my right shoulder bone. Doctor said that it will take two months or less to weak the bactiria but for the total course of medicine takes one year to strengthen the bone and protect the rest of the bone from infection.

Beautiful place, good view, nice and fully hospitality staff and doctors were up on their profession, made me fell like home.

0 Responses to "Hospital Life in Paris"