Innocent's Search

Sri Lankan Time

My Gaming Rig

I started to build my own computer for the gaming, I was impressed by the Microsoft Flight Simulator series. I started to play MSFS 2002 and later I got MSFS 2004 - A Century of Flights. so I thought of build a new pc. I bought AMD Sampron 2.8 Mhz Processor, 512MB Ram, 128 PCIe card, Sata Hard and K8NX series mother board, and it the flight simulator was worked very well but after some years Microsoft launch the Flight Simulator X and which needed more upgrade on my pc to get a better performance.

Once again I purchased new parts to assemble a new pc. I bought Intel Dual Core 2.0 Mhz, 2GB ram, 512 ATI PCIe card, 160 Sata, Gigabyte 945 Mother Board. Installed the simulator but the performance was not that well and it showed the frame rate bit low but for other games like Call or Duty 4, FIFA 2008, Pro Street and other games were working very well even in the high quality mode at the graphic card.

At last I sold the PC to my one of best friends, and assembled a new one which was introduced in the market a week a go and it's.............................. new Intel Core 2 Quad - Q6600, Processor itself is very expensive, I got Gigabyte P35 Mother Board, 4GB Transcend RAM, 160 GB Sata and Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT PCIe card.

Now my flight simulator X is working very well and upto my satisfaction and it is running while other programs running on the background. Frame rate is also good. I put some add-ons and installed PMDG 747 collection too.

So try today your gaming experience with new Intel Core 2 Quad.......................

0 Responses to "My Gaming Rig"