Innocent's Search

Sri Lankan Time

Are you support terrorism act??????

My dear brothers, sisters and friends, how many of your support terrorism? and why? I know few of you will say yes, but others will say no... But what my personal opinion is never ever support this act. No matter that some group or the government does it. Do you know the simple fact that the innocents like you or me paying the price.

I lost my brother at a bomb explosion, planted by terrorist group targeting the civilians, not only I, many mothers lost their sons & daughters, wives lost their husbands, child lost their parent and mother land lost their valuable citizens. Another explosion I lost my very best friend, who talked me over the phone while he was going to have his lunch in a nearby hotel, I still remember the last word he told me before his death, "I feel like something going to happen to me today" I told him " don't say utter things and what has happened to you". That was the last conversation I had with him and I heard the sound of explosion.

But the worse case I went through in my life is the suicide bomb attack to the heart of the country and the busiest bank building. I saw many bodies scattered all over the street, I was not hurt severely but my co-workers..................... I was helping the injured victims to rush to hospital, my entire uniform is on blood stain of my brothers and sisters. It was a divesting incident in my countries history next to Tsunami hit on 2004 December 26, day after Christmas festival.

So my dear brother and sisters the choice is yours.... are your really wanted to support this activity???????? or would like to join with me to support peace and human kind to this earth.







0 Responses to "Are you support terrorism act??????"