Innocent's Search

Sri Lankan Time

Missing your family


It's always hard to away from your love one, as I live here in the country which is totally unknown and surrounded by desert. I have to served nearly two years to see my love and my little son. This is the perfect time to stay with your family as we are still young and it's more sweet to here your children speaks.

I'm missing my family every day very badly. Sometimes I think that coming away from your family is fool decision. Either you have to stay with them or bring them with you. Whenever my son asks me that when are you coming home, and are you coming tonight after I sleep..... It's painful and I can feel the pain of that little heart, and how eager to see his dad back at home. They aren't mature enough to understand thing around them. Hardness of live, struggle to keep them happy.

Whenever i feel sick, happy or sad, it's always a picture coming in front of you is your home. Even this country is how developed or what facility you get, I'm not comfortable as I sleep in my home, eat with my family, laugh with them and share the good and bad times with them.

Before I come here I thought as ever other human being that I will be adjust to this place after sometimes, yes.. you can adjust if you are a bachelor, but on the other side if you have a family which always cares about you, this it's not a possible thing.

I born in a family where everybody is united, taking care of me more than anyone in the family, I'm the one and only son for my parents, and my mom used to call me that I'm here herbal plant and leaving them also is another pain.

Please think twice before you leave your home for long time purposes, either take them with you where ever you settle or be with them and make them comfortable.

0 Responses to "Missing your family"